We Value Your Privacy
- Our website is hosted on web servers using the most current online SSL security protocols. Our credit card transactions are provided by Authorize.net.
- Authorize.net is CISP Compliant - Created by Visa and MasterCard, the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) outlines a standard for security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
- Your credit card information is NOT retained on our server. It is securely transmitted to authorize.net for verification and capture of the funds, but we do not retain that card number information for your enhanced security.
- We DO NOT sell, rent, or loan your personal information to third parties for any reason.
Mad Rags Fashions Inc. (hereafter referred to as Mad Rags Fashions) is providing this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to our visitors privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services.
- We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services as described above. You credit card number is NOT stored on our servers after your order is processed.
Any information collected is never sold, rented, or loaned, to any third party for any reason. The contact information for the customer is used only by Mad Rags Fashions for the purpose of communicating with our customers on order related issues. Mad Rags Fashions will use customers' email addresses to occasionally notify customers of new products that may be of interest to them. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from any future emails if you wish.
All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
Questions concerning this privacy statement should be addressed to:
Mad Rags Fashions
373 Third Street
CA 94903 - California, United States
Disclaimer of Warranty
To read the Disclaimer of Warranty follow this link: Warranty Disclaimer